Kindness is a way of life.
Child psychiatrist Bruce Perry states “Relationships are the agents of change and the most powerful therapy is human love”. Informed by the BCR Pair of ACEs Tree Model, Connected Together strives to heal and prevent trauma by connecting community members to each other in meaningful, healthy relationships, both professional and personal.
Our vision is: Kindness is a way of life.
- Domestic Violence Intervention of Lebanon County
- Sexual Assault Resource & Counseling Center
- Empower the Mind
- Pennsylvania Link to Aging & Disability Resources
- Lebanon Family Health Services
- IU13 / Lebanon County Head Start
- United Way of Lebanon County
- Lebanon County MH/ID/EI
- Welsh Mountain Health Centers
- Schuylkill Vision
- WellSpan Philhaven
- Lebanon County Crisis Intervention
- Compass Mark
If you’re interested in helping build our vision for Lebanon County, please email email@example.com