What would you rather be doing?
Video Contest Rules and Regulations
- Any student registered within a Lebanon County school, grades 9-12, is eligible to participate.
- Videos should be a response to and include the phrase “I’d rather be…”.
- Responses should include positive messages and include healthy alternatives to using tobacco, alcohol, or other substances.
- Video responses can include verbal descriptions as well as demonstrations of healthy alternative activities.
- Focus on positive, healthy choices and avoid negative images or connotations.
- Video responses will adhere to the time length of one (1) minute or less.
- Each video should only include one student.
- Please do not use copyrighted, trademarked or otherwise illegal material.
- Responses can be in a language other than English if translation is provided.
- By entering, students represent and warrant (1) that they own the video submitted and (2) it does not violate the rights of any third parties.
- No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive videos, as determined by the Prom Fashion Show Committee (PFS) will be accepted. The PFS Committee reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
- All video responses must be accompanied by a signed video release form.
- Participants are only eligible for one prize.
- Contest is open from April 12, 2021 to April 26, 2021.
- Eight (8) individuals, from all eligible entries, will be chosen at random to receive a $25 gift card.
- Prize winners will be notified via email after May 1, 2021.
- All entries must be submitted to www.communityhealthcouncil.com/idratherbe/submit.
- Videos will be viewable after May 5, 2021 at www.communityhealthcouncil.com/idratherbe/video