To develop strategies to reduce the risk of suicide and provide education to the community of Lebanon County through the collaborative efforts of service providers and agencies.
- Promote awareness that suicide is a public health problem that is preventable.
- Develop broad-based support for suicide prevention.
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce the stigma associated with being a consumer of mental health, substance abuse, and suicide prevention services.
- Identify, develop, implement, and evaluate suicide prevention programs.
- Promote efforts to reduce access to lethal means and methods of self-harm.
- Improve access to community linkages with mental health and substance abuse services.
- Improve reporting and portrayals of suicidal behavior, mental illness, and substance abuse.
Area Agency on Aging
Domestic Violence Intervention (DVI) of Lebanon County
First Aid & Safety Patrol
Lebanon County Children & Adolescent Service System Program (CASSP)
Lebanon County Crisis Intervention
Lebanon County Mental Health / Intellectual Disabilities / Early Intervention (MH/ID/EI)
Lebanon County school districts
Mental Health Association of Lebanon County
Pennsylvania Child Death Review Team
Veterans Administration Medical Center
Wellspan Good Samaritan Hospital
4th Tuesday of each month
Lebanon County MH/ID/EI
220 E. Lehman Street
Lebanon, PA 17046
Contact: Holly Leahy at (717) 274-3415
TO MAKE A DONATION:
Send check payable to “Community Health Council of Lebanon” with “Suicide prevention” in the memo to:
Community Health Council of Lebanon
Attn: Vicki DeLoatch
615 Cumberland Street
Lebanon, PA 17042